Curtain cleaning is often overlooked when going about everyday domestic cleaning duties. But they can be hotbeds of dirt, dust, bacteria and allergens. It’s important to keep your curtains clean for the benefits of the household, but there’s a limit to how far conventional cleaning can help.
At Hardyclean, we use steam cleaning techniques to give your window coverings the most thorough clean possible. What’s more, we clean your curtains exactly where they are hanging right now – there’s no need to take them down or in any way interfere with them.
Essential curtain cleaning
Each and every day, your curtains are exposed to all manner of bugs and bacteria – not to mention the dust, dirt and grime that floats in the air. Over time, all of these nasties collect in your curtains and can be extremely difficult to fully remove. Vacuuming might help with the dust, but the really unpleasant stuff stays firmly behind.
A professional cleaner can restore your curtains and drapes back to their former self. Not only will the finished result look and smell better than ever, but you’ll also be able to breathe easier knowing they’re hygienically clean.
There’s no better way of breathing new life into curtains that have begun fading before their time.
Our cleaning process
Before getting started, your curtain cleaner will carry out a full inspection of your curtains to determine the course of action. This includes a spot test to ensure the curtain fabric colour and finish is cared for every step of the way. From staining to fading and embedded dirt to ground-in grease, there is an answer.
The next step is to pre-treat the curtains to begin loosening and lifting the heaviest spots and stains. Once the pre-treatment has been put to work, the steam-cleaning process can begin. This produces an immaculate result, which is caring for even the most delicate of fabrics.
Following the treatment, our cleaners will inspect the curtains to make sure our highest of standards are met. We invest in the industry’s latest and most capable equipment. This allows us to offer a guarantee against shrinkage and a result you’ll be delighted with.
The benefits of cleaner curtains
There are several key benefits to professional curtain cleaning, examples of which include:
- Deep-cleaning that’s tough on dirt but gentle on your curtains. This ensures they are given a comprehensive clean without causing any damage to the material.
- DIY domestic curtain cleaning often fails to remove all the embedded dirt, bacteria and allergens that can take a toll on your home’s air quality.
- Cleaning curtains to a professional standard means investing in commercial-quality products and equipment. The more cost effective method is to work with a professional cleaner.
- The time and effort required to take down, clean, dry and hang your curtains again can all be saved.
- Professional curtain cleaning can also significantly enhance the lifespan of your curtains, creating exceptional long-term value for money.
At Hardyclean, our services are customised to suit the requirements and preferences of each customer we work with. From the biggest businesses to everyday domestic clients, we guarantee satisfaction and value for money.
Our Oxfordshire curtain cleaning services cover all different types of window dressings and materials, from commercial-grade to ultra-delicate linen. For more information or to discuss your requirements, contact a member of the Hardyclean team today.